How To Get Health Card in Punjab 2022?
Here is a complete step-by-step guide on how to get Health Card in Punjab under the Prime Minister’s Program. The Health card was introduced in Punjab while the Sehat Insaf Card was introduced in KPK a few years ago. We should have these cards for medical purposes.
How To Apply For And Check a Health Card Online?
Here is a simple guide on how to apply for and get a health card to use the facilities.
Step # 1
- First, check your eligibility.
- Second, text your CNIC Number to 8500 to verify your eligibility for the PM Health Card Program.
- Optionally visit this link and enter your details into your Health Card Check Online.
Step # 2
- Collect your health card.
- If you have been declared eligible, you can get your health card from the card distribution center set up in your Punjab district.
Step # 3
- Health card
- Original CNIC
- B-Form (if treating a child)
Step # 4
- Use your health card to get medical treatment.
- Upon arrival at the authorized hospital, you can contact the dedicated SSP representative desk for further assistance. The SSP staff will check your health card and refer you to the appropriate infirmary for treatment.
Step # 5
- Get free medical supplies for treatment.
- The treatment costs after the patient have been admitted to the hospital are charged to the health card.
NOTE: This feature is only available when the patient needs to be hospitalized.
Step # 6
- Additional information
- Call 0800-09009 for your comments. You will also receive a call from SSP staff to collect your feedback on the experience and treatment received.
- You can also send us your comments/complaints through the feedback form on our official website.
I hope this article has been helpful for the Punjab people who want to apply for and get a health card to avail themselves of the medical facilities. Are you using it or not leave a comment and help improve this article.