Recently CM Punjab Maryam Nawaz announced the Rashan Ramzan Negahban Relief Package for those living below the poverty line.
BISP 8171 (Benazir Income Support Programme) in Pakistan encompasses a range of sub-programs designed to extend support across various segments of society. Among the notable sub-programs are:
- Objective: Boosting school enrollment and attendance among children from disadvantaged households.
- Method: Providing financial assistance to families through The Educationist Hub CNIC, contingent upon regular school attendance by their children.
- Objective: Offering employment opportunities to impoverished households.
- Method: Provision of vocational training and small loans to facilitate income-generating activities.
- Objective: Enhancing the health outcomes of underprivileged households.
- Method: Providing access to basic health services and emergency medical care via a health insurance scheme.
4. National Socio-Economic Registry (NSER):
- Objective: Identification of the poorest households in Pakistan through a comprehensive survey.
- Method: Collect data on income, assets, and other socioeconomic indicators to determine eligibility for BISP and other social safety net programs.
5. Emergency Cash Assistance (Ehsaas Emergency Cash):
- Initiative: Launched in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Purpose: Offering immediate financial assistance to families impacted by the economic repercussions of the pandemic.
These sub-programs collectively reflect BISP’s commitment to addressing diverse needs within the population, spanning education, employment, health, and socioeconomic status, with a particular emphasis on responding to urgent crises like the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Government of Pakistan 8171, through the Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP), has commenced new installments for the Kafaalat initiative.
The BISP New Payment 10500 Program has recently undergone updates for its 2024 installment, featuring an increased amount.
In a notable development, the Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) has declared an augmentation in the monthly allowances for deserving women, offering crucial financial assistance.
For residents in Pakistan seeking financial assistance through the BISP, the government has taken a commendable step to provide support to deserving women facing economic hardships.
The Benazir Kafalat Payment has been an essential financial lifeline for many individuals, offering a monthly stipend of 8500 rupees to eligible beneficiaries.
The latest update from the 8171 BISP Portal reveals the release of 8500 payments from October to December for eligible families registered in the Ehsaas Program.
To register for the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP), it is essential to download and complete the official BISP application form.