Ehsaas Emergency Cash Check By CNIC NADRA Apply Online
The Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program 2023 has been restarted. BISP Federal Minister Shazia Murri has announced that the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program should be resumed. Ehsaas Emergency Cash is intended to provide financial assistance to people in emergency situations.
And now the situation is very bad and inflation is very high. For this reason, the Ehsaas Kafalat program was restarted. If you would like to register, please contact the nearest Benazir Income Support Program office.
The Emergency Cash Program is the most comprehensive program in history and was designed specifically for the poor population of Pakistan. Registration for this program can be done via 8171; These people will receive an amount of Rs 14,000.
The federal government has launched the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program 2023 to help poor and deserving people in these difficult times due to the Coronavirus lockdown, as many are unemployed.
According to the press release by Dr. Sania Nishtar, the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program 2023 will assist 12 million families by donating Rs. 12,000 per family and the total approved budget for this initiative is Rs. 144 billion, although with increasing demand a new proposal could be sent to the cabinet to get more funds.
Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program Apply Online 2023
Would you like to know how to apply for the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program 2023? Read the instructions below:
- Write your CNIC ID Card Number and send it to 8171.
- The Ehsaas emergency program registration 8171 team checks your login information from its database.
- After reviewing the database credentials, they will inform you whether or not you are eligible for the subsidy.
PM Imran Khan has launched several initiatives to combat the coronavirus pandemic. To help marginalized sections of society, PM recently launched the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program 2023.
Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program is the largest social protection initiative in Pakistan’s history. The aim is to provide financial support to 12 million families.
The Prime Minister just launched the @Ehsaas_PK Emergency Cash initiative in response to #COVID19, the largest-ever social protection initiative in the history of Pakistan. 12 million families (72 million individuals) will receive Rs. 12,000 each. Total cost Rs. 144 Billion. pic.twitter.com/JaAS8jt1rE
— Sania Nishtar (@SaniaNishtar) April 1, 2020
Application Process of Ehsaas Cash Program Online Registration 2023
All daily workers (دیاڑی پر کام کرنے والے) and employees can apply for the Ehsaas Emergency Cash program via SMS.
Ehsaas SMS sending campaign will help the government identify legitimate beneficiaries. To check your eligibility for this program, you need to do the following:
- Write your CNIC Number in the SMS
- Send it to 8171
- Ehsaas team checks your login information from its database and responds accordingly.
- You will receive an SMS whether you’re eligible or not.
If your national identity card (CNIC) details are in the National Socioeconomic Registry (NSER), you will receive a message stating that you are eligible for this program.
Eligible applicants will be informed via SMS about the subsequent process.
If your credentials don’t lie in the Ehsaas database, you will be asked to contact your district administration.
According to a briefing by the Prime Minister’s Special Assistant for Social Protection and Poverty Alleviation, Dr. Sania Nishtar:
People can collect cash from POS banking (point of sale) without biometrically activated branches and activated ATMs biometrically.
After NADRA’s biometric verification of each beneficiary, cash transfers are made to them.
Ehsaas Cash Emergency Program Ineligibility Criteria
- If your CNIC is valid, go to the next step. Otherwise, you will receive a message that your CNIC is invalid and you are not authorized for the program.
- If your app is blocked because of a blocked health profile, you are not eligible for this program either.
- If you or your spouse are government employees, you are not eligible for the program.
- The applicant is ineligible if he/she is enrolled in other federal government grants/funding plans.
Eligibility Criteria For Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program 2023
Beneficiaries or persons who are eligible for the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program 2023are, according to Dr. Sania Nishtar divided into three categories.
These are three categories of beneficiaries, as explained below:
- People who are already part of the Ehsaas Kafalat program and receive Rs. 2,000 per month are now earning an additional Rs. 1,000 as part of the Ahsaas Emergency Cash Program for the next four months and payment is made at a flat rate of Rs. 12,000 for the 4 months. This category includes around 4.5 million people.
- This category has people who are already represented in the National Socio-Economic Database. There are 4 million people.
- This includes around 3.5 million people and those whose lists have been compiled by the district and who are undergoing data checks.
All of these categories are subjected to a data review to identify the most deserving individuals. Provinces can choose to help more people than the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program provides but must provide the list of additional people and the amount. The full list is also subjected to the same data checks.
For those who prefer Urdu, Read this “Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program 2023 in Urdu“
Please note that the federal government (Ehsaas program) and the provincial government’s welfare programs are NOT the same. However, you can use both governments’ funds as long as you are eligible.
If you would like more information about How to apply online for Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program 2023, Feel free to tell us in the comments below.