Sehat Card Online Apply Check Registration 2022
The Naya Pakistan Qaumi Sehat Card Online Apply (National Health Card) is a health microinsurance initiative currently available to citizens of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Punjab, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan Azad Kashmir, Islamabad, and Tharparkar (Sindh) under Sehat Sahulat Program (Convenience of Medical Care) of the Pakistani government. Through this program, millions of people from low-income families benefit from fast and free hospital care without financial obligations.
Possession of a Sehat Card Online Apply entitles you to receive healthcare services at many public and private hospitals in designated areas. You can access these facilities and receive treatment and treatment for accidents and medical emergencies, as well as diseases such as diabetes, kidney disease, hepatitis B and C, and all types of cancer. In addition,Qaumi Sehat cardholders can also receive free COVID-19 treatment.
How Do I Check The Sehat Card Eligibility?
Currently, all Pakistani citizens earning less than US$2 per day can access this Sehat Card Program and receive free healthcare as outlined in the Ehsaas Kafalat/Benazir Income Support Program (BISP).
All permanent residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (including residents of ex-FATA merged districts), Punjab, Islamabad, Azad Jammu, and Kashmir (AJK) are covered by the program regardless of income, according to NADRA records.
Update May 2022 – Sehat Card Eligibility Check in Punjab: Currently the population of 7 Sahiwal districts and D.G. Khan and Lahore fall under the program, while in the remaining 29 districts, the poor (who earn less than $2 a day, according to NSER based on the BISP survey), as well as people with disabilities and the transgender community, who are registered with NADRA, are entitled.
The Government of Punjab intends to enroll all citizens of the province of Punjab into the program by March 31, 2022. Visit the PHIMC website for more information.
Note: The Government of Pakistan is gradually expanding the scope of the Sehat Card program across the country.
Health Insurance Under Qaumi Sehat Card 2022
The Naya Pakistan Qaumi Sehat Card online apply provides eligible cardholders with comprehensive medical coverage, including:
- Free hospitalization, emergency services, hospital services (all medical and surgical cases), fractures/injuries, referral transport, maternity services, and free follow-up care.
- In addition to secondary care benefits, the priority insurance package also covers eight major illnesses, including cardiovascular disease, diabetes, burns and traffic accidents, kidney disease, chronic diseases (TB, hepatitis A, B and C, HIV, chronic liver disease), organ failure, oncology, and neurosurgery. Please see this link for the full list of diseases covered by the program.
- The Naya Pakistan Sehat cardholder can look forward to processing up to PKR 720,000 per year. This amount can be supplemented if necessary. If a cardholder or family member becomes seriously ill, treatment will not be suspended due to depletion of the insurance amount, but the government may allocate an additional PKR 360,000 per family per year and complete treatment.
- In addition, if a patient dies during treatment, a death benefit of PKR 10,000 is paid to the family.
What is the Healthcare Packages Under Sehat Card?
Currently, the following two treatment packages are available to Sehat Card program beneficiaries. Details of available packages will be updated on the PM Health program website.
1. Secondary Care
- Primary insurance PKR 60,000/family/year
- Additional coverage PKR 60,000/family
2. Priority Treatment
- Primary insurance PKR 300,000/family/year
- Additional coverage PKR 300,000/family
For more information, see the full list of hospitals included in the Sehat Sahulat program and the full detailed benefits of the Naya Pakistan Sehat card.
Transport Allowances Offered Under Sehat Card
In addition to medical facilities, the card also offers assistance with ambulance transport. This includes PKR 1,000 per family per visit for a maximum of three visits per year.
How To Check The Qaumi Sehat Card Eligibility And Use it?
1. You can check the eligibility of the Qaumi Sehat card using the mentioned-below ways:
a) Verify Your Eligibility via SMS: To verify your eligibility, text your National Identification Number (ID card) to 8500 or 9780 for KP.
b) Check Eligibility Online: You can also check your Qaumi Sehat card eligibility using this online tool.
c) Eligibility Verification via Mobile App: You can also verify the eligibility of your Naya Pakistan Sehat card using this Android app (Punjab only).
Note: If your name is not listed under the credits and you believe this is due to an error, you can contact this official hotline: 0800-09009 (rest of the country) and 0800-89898 (KP). You can also call these numbers for Punjab: 042-99332647 / 042-99332266.
2. Use Your CNIC As Your Sehat Card: If you are eligible, you can use your CNIC card as your standard Sehat card.
3. Gather the required information and documents: Select the accredited hospitals you want for the Sehat Sahulat program. Bring your original CNIC with you when you visit the public/private hospital. In the case of a minor under the age of 18, bring his Form B along with the CNIC of one of his parents.
4. Use your Sehat card to get medical treatment: After your arrival at the hospital, you can go to the special Sehat Sahulat Program counter for further assistance. SSP staff will verify your eligibility through your CNIC and direct you to the appropriate hospital ward for treatment.
5. Get the treatment for free: The cost of the treatment will be debited from the Qaumi Sehat card after the patient is admitted to the hospital.
Contact Info For The Qaumi Sehat Card Information
For more information on the Naya Pakistan Sehat Sahulat program, see these brochures in Urdu and Sindhi, and the FAQ section in English. For more information about the Sehat Sahulat Program 2022 in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, please refer to this Urdu online brochure.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Contact Information: For any questions about the Sehat card in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, you can call 0800-89898 (KP) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. For more details, see this Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Government website: Sehat Card – KP.
Contact details for Punjab: If you have any questions about the Qaumi Sehat card in Punjab, you can call 0800-09009 or 042-99332647 / 042-99332266 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. For more details, please visit the Punjab Health Initiative Management Company (PHIMC) website: Sehat Card – Punjab.
Contact details for other regions: If you have any questions about the Sehat card in other regions, you can call 0800-09009 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Visit this website, PM Health Program, for more details.
List of Panel Hospitals For Sehat Card Issuance
You can view the list of approved hospitals in your area through the mentioned below portals:
Click here to view the list of hospitals for Qaumi Sehat Card Issuance