WWE Hell In A Cell 2021 live has been broadcasted from ThunderDome at the Yuengling Center in Orlando, Florida. WWE announced a total of six matches, including two hell in a cell 2021 matches for which the results are discussed below.
The main title matches are The All mighty Bobby Lashley, who will defend his WWE Championship against Drew McIntyre in the Last Chance Hell In A Cell match, and Bianca Belair will defend her Smackdown Women’s Championship against Bayley in the Hell In A Cell match.
WWE also announced that Rhea Ripley will post her Raw Women’s Championship against Charlotte Flair online.
It has also been announced that Seth Rollins will face Cesaro in an individual match, Kevin Owens against Sami Zyan and Alexa Bliss against Shayna Baszler.
WWE also released that Natalya will fight Mandy Rose on the kickoff show.
Here’s WWE Hell in a Cell 2021 Results and Highlights With A Brief Review:
- Natalya defeated Mandy Rose by submission in the kickoff match. After the match, Natalya and Tamina celebrate with her titles held high when Dana Brooke helps Mandy Rose out of the ring.
- Binaca Belair defeated Bayley via pinfall in the Hell In A Cell Match and successfully retained her Smackdown Women’s Championship. After the match, Binaca Belair stands over Bayley and lifts her title.
- Megan Morant backstage with Smackdown Women’s Champion Bianca Belair and asks about her fight. Bianca says it was her first Hell In A Cell match and it was brutal, but in the end, she kept her title. She also admitted that Bayley kicked her butt but will never forgive her and walks away.
- WWE announcers hype about tonight’s main event, Bobby Lashley vs. Drew McIntyre about the WWE Championship. We see the MVP and Bobby Lashley hanging out with models backstage.
- Alexa Bliss sits on a swing behind the stage of her playground. Bliss says it’s a painful night for Bayley, but a great night for Binaca Belair. She’s glad everyone at Hell … In A Cell joined her. Bliss says that Lilly is still on time off because she was so naughty. Then she goes on to tell how naive Shayna Baszler was and how she absorbed it all. Alexa says she is not to blame for what will happen to Baszler. Bliss goes on to say that you never know who or what will answer when you knock on her door.
- Seth Rollins defeated Cesaro via pinfall. In the final moments, Cesaro hits a large clothesline in the middle of the ring and goes to swing. Then Cesaro goes for Sharpshooter and turns him into a crossface, but Rollins turns around. But the cross is still locked. Seth comes out anyway, but Cesaro goes for Sharpshooter again, but Seth Rollins reaches the bottom rope, Cesaro pushes him back and hits his limbs. Then he goes for Sharpshooter, but Seth Rollins throws Cesaro for the pin and wins the win over Cesaro. After the game, Seth Rollins retreats to the floor and walks up to the stage. Cesaro was disappointed when he was sitting in the ring looking at Seth Rollins. Rollins hobbles backstage and gets the last laugh. Cesaro looks at him.
- We have received the Money In The Bank pay-per-view promotion taking place in Forth Worth, Texas on July 18, 2021.
- Sarah Schreiber backstage with Shayna Baszler, Nia Jax, and Reginald with her too. Baszler asks Schreiber never to mention the name of this stupid Lilly doll again. Baszler says she isn’t worried about Alexa Bliss’s previous comments. Baszler continues, but Peacock cuts him in half.
- Alexa Bliss defeated Shayna Baszler via pinfall. After the match, Alexa Bliss immediately leaves the ring when Nia Jax and Reginald Shayna Baszler enter and control. Bliss walks back to the stops and looks back at the ring when we see Lilly’s graphic.
- Sami Zyan defeated Kevin Owens in a singles match via pinfall. After the game, Sami Zyan recovers and stands upright while his music plays. Owens tries to recover too and we watch the reps. Sami Zyan dances around the ring while the officers control Owens. Sami continues to brag about his announcement table victory and justice. Kevin Owens appears to report his shoulder injury to the referee.
- WWE streamed the highlights of Roman Reigns vs. Rey Mysterio The Hell In A Cell Match for the WWE Universal Championship that took place on Friday Night Smackdown, in which Roman Reigns successfully defended his title.