PUBG Mobile Global 2.0 Update Download iOS
PUBG Mobile has been very successful with its latest round of global updates. With the official PUBG Mobile Global 2.0 Update Download iOS and Android, the community response has been overwhelming. Update 2.0 helps Tencent leverage its massive player base to test out expansions to the game and was released on Friday, May 13th. For the Android version, it was posted at 4:00 p.m. on the Google Play Store. m. (UTC+0) and in the App Store at 1:00 m. (UTC+0).
Although PUBG Mobile 2.0 is by no means available in India, a nifty little guide proved more helpful than usual. However, they can play the exclusive BGMI for their region.
Android and iOS players can download APK and OBB files directly from the Krafton website. You don’t have to search the internet for these files. It is recommended to download from the official website; Otherwise, there is a chance that PUBG will be banned. Players have access to the compactor standard APK download and many have downloaded it as well. Some players wait to depend on their installed game versions.
How To Download PUBG New Update 2.0 APK, OBB Files For iOS and Android?
Before starting and installing the download sequence, remember that PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite are banned in India, so proceed at your own risk. There are a few things to consider, particularly with the system requirements to run the game.
The archive file required for the download process is as follows. Also, make sure that there is enough space for the installation packages.
- iOS update size: 1.93 GB
- Android update size
Default APK size: 1.02GB
Compact APK size: 634 MB
Players with the normal/standard APK version will have the opportunity to play the PUBG Mobile 2.0 update almost immediately. However, players using the compact APK version cannot start playing immediately after downloading it. They need to download an additional resource pack before they can get their hands on the game.
Follow the steps below to complete the PUBG mobile global 2.0 update download iOS process.
Steps to download PUBG Mobile 2.0 APK and OBB files:
Step#1: Open PUBG Mobile Official Site
Open PUBG Mobile’s official website. Depending on the platform, players can choose between iOS and Android.
- For iOS users, select iOS Download from Apple App Store
- For Android players, select AOS Download from Google Play Store
- Tap on the Download/Update option
Step#2: Download The 2.0 Update APK File
Download the 2.0 Update APK file after choosing the APK you prefer – Regular or Compact. The download process shouldn’t take 15 minutes or so.
Step#3: Install The 2.0 Update APK File
- For Android users, find and install the APK file. The “Install from unknown source” option must be activated if it is not already done. Go to settings and enable it under ‘Permissions’.
- For iOS users, after the installation is complete, go to Settings > General > Configuration Documents > Device Management > Trusted Certificates
Step#4: Follow The Installation Steps
When the installation is complete, complete the set tip. Players can launch PUBG Mobile and select the resource pack they want.
Parsing The Package Error During Installation
If a player encounters a parsing error during PUBG Mobile 2.0 update APK installation, please download APK and OBB files again from the official website and repeat the above steps. Most likely, an incomplete APK installation caused the error.
PUBG Mobile 2.0 Update Global Features
PUBG Mobile 2.0 Update Global features an official collaboration between Livik and Evangelion in your favorite battle royale game. There’s also an Evangelion crossover announcement that players desperately need.
Have you watched 📽️ the 2.0 Patchnotes Video? 📝
Read up 📚 on the upcoming updates 📈 and go watch the video! 🍿 😋
Share what you are most excited about! 🤩
— PUBG MOBILE (@PUBGMOBILE) May 9, 2022
1. Livik Map PUBG
The Livik map PUBG is officially introduced. Many changes have been made to the relatively smaller map, such as B. Revamped locations, soccer challenges, and expanded supply zones during the early game.
2. Cooperation Between Livik and Evangelion
The main attraction of the PUBG Mobile 2.0 global update is the long-awaited crossover with Neon Genesis Evangelion, a legendary anime series from Japan. The collaborative game mode is called Cross Circle and will be playable from Saturday, May 14th.
3. Different Weapons And Features of PUBG Mobile 2.0 Global Update
- Treasure chests appear randomly on the map. This will help players find better supplies faster.
- Treasure maps to quickly find nearby supply crates.
- Wild berries as an energy booster to keep you on the battlefield longer.
- Football challenge, score goals, and earn BP rewards.
- Armory in the aqueduct. Players can use guns or explosives to go through walls and take out those guns.
- Zipline to escape especially when you are stuck in the blue zone or surrounded by enemies.
Players who download the PUBG Mobile 2.0 Global Update from May 11th to May 17th are entitled to reward points of 3,000 BP, 100 AG, and a helmet for a limited time.
Until then, stay tuned here for the latest updates on PUBG Mobile and its community. Make sure you don’t take an unfair path to get banned. If you find yourself in this situation, please read the steps on how to unlock your PUBG account.