What is Ehsaas Amdan Program 2023?
Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan launched the Ehsaas Amdan Program in Pakistan for the benefit and empowerment of the economically poor. Ehsas Amdan’s 15 billion rupee program aims to provide respectable livelihoods for the most disadvantaged and poor people.
What are the Ehsaas Amdan Program 2023 Policies?
The Ehsaas program aims to give small assets to people living below the poverty line so that they can earn a living and break out of the chains of poverty. These assets include goats, cows, buffalo, poultry, the Ching-chi rickshaw corps, and supplies for small retail businesses and small businesses.
What’s the main objective of the PM Ehsaas Amdan Program 2023?
The Ehsaas Amdan program is for the poor. Your Ehsaas Kafalat card will make your life better too. As part of this program, the weaker sections receive resources so that they can better support themselves. Along with that 50,000, Ehsaas scholarships are awarded.
Ehsaas Amdan Technical and Stakeholder Committees
Under the 15 billion rupee program. The government would give away small assets to people below the poverty line so that they can earn a living and emerge from the shackles of poverty.
Partnerships With Ehsaas Amdan Program 2023
The prime minister has distributed assets such as farm tools and a cotton gin. Cattle and carts under the poor.
He said the Ehsaas Amdan Program 2023is an effort to uplift people as it consists of the Kafalat card for the weaker segment. Amdan program is for the health insurance coverage for six million families, a small business loan program, and 50,000 youth grants and interest-free loans for around 80,000 per month.
Commitment to Ehsaas Program
The Prime Minister and Supreme Minister of Punjab have launched the district’s Ehsaas Kafalat programme for Layyah, which includes the following programs for family purchase of cows, goat shops, Rozgar Rakshay and Karyana.
- In this Ehsas program, 60% of women and 40% of men included providing 44% of the necessary groceries for children under five to support the village economy
- The government will train women and young people and establish 400 species of poultry in which the laying hen will be developed
- 70 new and ongoing development projects in Layyah District priced at 16,33,0000000 issued by the Punjab Government. By contract and repair of roads at the cost of 6.23 billion
- The maternity and children’s hospital is being developed at a cost of Rs 4,000,000,000
- Agriculture to improve water supply costs Rs 2,190,000,000
- For public health sectors allocated costs: Rs. 1960000000
- For sports Rs. 52,22,00000
- For local government projects Rs 31.80.00000
- For Special Education and Rajanshah College Rs. 16,60,00000
- For the forest Rs. 9.42.00000
- For Government Buildings, contact Rs.83,24,00000 and Auqaf Development, 01 Core Rupee Projects
Who will benefit from the Ehsaas Amdan Programme?
The Program will benefit 1.4 million people across Pakistan 200,000 households will receive productive assets or vocational skills.
Ehsaas Economic Empowerment of Women
60% of the wealth transfer rate has been allocated to women in order to understand the role of women in the household and to follow the prime minister’s vision.
Spread of Ehsas Amdan Program 2023
Starting with 375 rural union councils in 23 of the poorest counties in Pakistan’s 4 provinces.
Creation of Jobs and Livelihoods
With a total budget of PKR 15 billion, assets such as livestock (goats, cows, buffalo, and poultry), farm supplies, Ching-chi Rickshaws Corps, and small retail and small business supplies are delivered to those who deserve it.