Who Was Aamir Liaquat? Biography, Wiki
Dr. Aamir Liaquat Hussain was found dead at his home. Amir Liaquat Hussain was a Pakistani politician, columnist, and television host, a member of the National Assembly, passed away. Aamir Liaquat was hospitalized in critical condition.
According to sources, Aamir Liaquat Hussain’s bedroom door was locked and the servants had been knocking for some time. Aamir Liaquat Hussain was taken to hospital by ambulance from his home in Khudad settlement. Family members of the Member of the National Assembly are also present at the hospital.
Aamir Liaquat’s Age
Born on July 5, 1971, Aamir Liaquat’s age was 50 years old at the time of his death.
Short Bio & Some Quick Facts
|Complete/Real Name||Dr. Aamir Liaquat Hussain|
|DOB||July 5, 1971|
|Age (At time of death)||50 years|
|Date of Death||June 9, 2022|
|Occupation||Politician, Columnist, and TV Host|
|Place of Birth||Karachi, Pakistan|
|Education||Islamic Studies from KU|
|Wives||Dania Malik (m. 2022–2022), Syeda Tuba Anwar (m. 2018–2022), Syeda Bushra Iqbal (m. ?–2020)|
Sheikh Liaquat Hussain (Father)
Ghousia Mehmooda Sultana (Mother)
|Height||5 feet and 10 inches|
|Eye Color||Update Soon|
|Hair Color||Update Soon|
|Net Worth (As of 2024)||Approximately PKR 25 Crores
Aamir Liaquat Death Investigation
According to the hospital spokesman, the medical team will give their final verdict after examining Aamir Liaqat. However, Aamir Liaqat’s driver reported the matter to the police.
Upon hearing the news of Aamir Liaquat Hussain’s death, President Raja Pervez Ashraf said it was sad news that Dr. Aamir Liaquat, a member of the National Assembly, had passed away.
Due to the death of Aamir Liaquat, the session of the National Assembly has been adjourned until 5 p.m. tomorrow.
Aamir Liaquat’s Life Story
Aamir Liaquat Hussain, born in Karachi, initially made his mark as a prominent Pakistani politician. His journey commenced in the realm of journalism, where he started as a columnist before transitioning into roles as a television host and comedian.
Recognized as a well-known TV presenter, Hussain garnered considerable fame and fortune throughout his career. Notably, he found a place in the prestigious list of the world’s 500 most influential Muslims on three separate occasions and consistently ranked among the top 100 influential figures in Pakistan.
Despite his success, Hussain faced media scrutiny, particularly for his controversial remarks involving icons such as Junaid Jamshed. One of the more recent highlights of his personal life included his third marriage to Syeda Dania Shah, which ended in divorce—his third, following separations from his first two wives.
In the political arena, Aamir Hussain served as a Member of the National Assembly of Pakistan from August 2018 to October 2021, after which he resigned from the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf. His political journey extends back to his tenure as a National Assembly member from 2002 to 2007.
Additionally, Aamir Liaquat held the position of Minister of State for Religious Affairs in Prime Minister Shaukat Aziz’s federal cabinet from 2004 to 2007, showcasing his involvement in shaping the country’s religious landscape during that period.
- In 1995 he graduated with a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from Liaquat Medical College Jamshoro.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Islamic Studies in 2002.
- Master of Arts in Islamic Studies in 2002 from Trinity College and University.
- Bachelor of Arts from Karachi University.
Aamir Liaquat Hussain’s Fake Degrees
- HEC declared his degree in Islamic Studies from Trinity College and University false.
- In early 2005, Karachi University declared his bachelor’s degree to be fake.
- Hussain had earned a fake degree from Ashwood University.
Name of Father
His father’s name is Sheikh Liaquat Hussain.
Name of The Mother
Aamir Liaquat’s mother’s name is Ghousia Mehmoda Sultane.
Residence of Aamir Liaquat Hussain
He was currently Living in Karachi, Sindh Pakistan.
Names of Aamir Liaquat Hussain Wives
- Aamir Liaquat 1st wife: Syeda Bushra Iqbal (Divorced 2020)
- Aamir Liaquat 2nd wife: Syeda Tuba Aamir (Married 2018 – Divorced 2022)
- Aamir Liaquat 3rd wife: Syeda Dania Shah (Married 2022 – Divorced 2022)
Aamir Liaquat Hussain Children
- Dua Aamir (Child)
- Ahmed Aamir (Son)
Aamir Liaquat Properties
Aamir Liaquat Hussain left a great legacy to his son and daughter. This inheritance includes property, bank balances, vehicles, gold, dollars, businesses, and much more.
Aamir Liaquat’s Political Career
- Member of the National Assembly (2004-2007)
- Member of the National Assembly (2018-2021)
- Minister for Religious Affairs
Main Controversies By Aamir Liaquat Hussain
- In 2008 he criticized the founder of the Ahmadi community, Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (the guest said that anyone associated with the Ahmadi group deserved a bullet).
- In 2010, he linked the color of the boots of the Pakistani cricket team to the Pakistani flag and the fate of the Prophet.
- Videos have leaked across the internet showing Hussain using various profanities on the set of his show.
- He was later criticized for giving abandoned babies to parents who wanted to adopt babies during the show Amaan Ramazan.
- In 2016, PEMRA banned their Inaam Ghar show from Geo Entertainment for three days.
- In 2018, it sparked controversy related to the religious organization Jamiat Ahle Hadith and the Zakir Naik Awards for Dr. Aamir Liaquat.
- He made derogatory comments against Junaid Jamshed on his show.
- He was heavily criticized at a show for his “Nagan dance”.
Dr. Aamir Liaquat Awards
- Among the 500 most influential Muslims
- Part of 100 Popular Pakistani Personalities
Aamir Liaquat Television Career
- Radio Presenter on FM 101
- Pakistan Television Corporation but was fired soon after
- Geo TV was a founding member in 2001 (Aalim Online)
- ARY Digital Network as CEO of ARY Qtv (Aalim Aur Aalam, Pehchan Ramazan)
- He joined Geo TV in 2013 and hosts the show Amaan Ramazan.
- Joined Express Media Group in June 2014 as President
- He then joined Geo TV presenting Subh-e-Pakistan
- He then joined the BOL media group in 2016 (Aisay Nahi Chalay Ga, Ramazan Mein BOL 2017, Game Show Aisay Chalay Ga)
- With PTV since 2017
Dr. Aamir Liaquat Hussain’s Cause of Death
Dr. Aamir Liaquat was found dead in his hotel room. However, the causes of death have not come to light. Some media suggest that he committed suicide at home. Some reports indicate that he suffered a heart attack. Many sources revealed that he was murdered. Close sources said intensive use of toxic materials caused Aamir Liaquat’s death.
Last Message Before Aamir Liaquat’s Death
Aamir Liaquat wrote on his Twitter account, “Wo Chal Base Wo Ache The, Me Bhi Guzr Jaonga, Sacha Tha.”
In the year 2024, Aamir Liaquat’s net worth is estimated to be approximately PKR 25 Crores. His multifaceted career, spanning television hosting, brand endorsements, and forays into politics, has played a pivotal role in shaping his considerable financial prosperity.
Aamir Liaquat, recognized for his vibrant personality and widespread acclaim, has achieved substantial earnings through a diverse array of channels, including sponsorships, endorsements, and public engagements.
Aamir Liaquat’s Social Media Handles
All the mentioned below are the social media handles of the Politician, Columnist, and TV Host Aamir Liaquat: