AKU sample test paper 2021 for the students of medicine (MBBS). The AKU (Aga Khan University) finally issues the sample paper and the distribution of marks for bachelor of medicine mbbs students.
AKU Sample Paper Test:
THE AGA KHAN UNIVERSITY SAMPLE AKU TEST PAPER 2021 Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery.
Please read the following instructions carefully.
- Make sure to fill in your name and application number in the field above and on the answer sheet provided.
- Please check ONLY ONE answer for each question. Multiple answers will not be credited.
- If you change an answer, you must delete the old answer completely before marking your new answer.
- There are 100 questions in five subsections:
– Biology (20 MCQs)
– Chemistry (20 MCQs)
– Physics (20 MCQs)
– Scientific Reasoning (20 MCQs)
– Mathematical Reasoning (20 MCQs)
- Try all of the questions
- Questions can be answered in any order
- In the subsection Biology, Chemistry and Physics, each wrong answer loses 0.25 points
Q.1. Which pigment protects the parts L and M from the effect of intense sunlight?
- Chlorophyll a
B. Chlorophyll b
- A farmer sold apples, pears, and tomatoes by the kilogram for a total receipt of Rs. 480.00. How many kilograms of apples did the farmer sell?
Q.2. Which two of the following statements together provide sufficient information to answer the question?
- Apples and pears were each sold at Rs.0.50 per kilogram
- A total of 780 kilograms of pears and tomatoes was sold.
- The total receipt for apples was equal to the combined receipt for pears and tomatoes.
- The total receipt for apples was 4 times the total receipt for pears.
- The total receipt for tomatoes was 3 times the total receipt for pears.
- I and IV
- Hand IV
- III and V
- I and III