Who is Shahnawaz Amir? Biography, Wiki
Shahnawaz Amir, twice divorced, was born to veteran journalist Ayaz Amir and his wife Samina Shah. Her third wife was Sara Inam.
Shahnawaz Amir Age
Shahnawaz’s current age isn’t known yet.
Shahnawaz Amir Father
Together, Shah and his son lived on a farm owned by Shah in the Tony Chak Shahzad neighborhood of Islamabad. Sara Inam, a 37-year-old Canadian citizen, was his third wife.
Sara Shahnawaz Murder Case
Shahnawaz was arrested by police on Friday for allegedly killing Sara, who had arrived in Islamabad the day before from Dubai, where she was working. According to SHO Nawazish Ali Khan, Shah had alerted the police after the suspect killed the woman.
The suspect locked himself in a room when police arrived at the scene: Chak Shahzad Farm. He was held in blood-splattered clothing after police rushed in. An FIR of the incident was filed under Section 302 of the Pakistan Penal Code – Punishment for Murder in the SHO Khan Complaint.
According to the Jang newspaper, the suspect sent a photo of the dead man lying in a bathtub to Father Ayaz. Shahnawaz detailed in her confession to police how she hit Sara with a dumbbell nearby.
Some Quick Facts About Shahnawaz Amir
- The daughter-in-law of well-known journalist Ayaz Amir was killed in the Chak Shahzad district of Islamabad.
- According to an Islamabad police spokesman, Ayaz Amir’s son Shahnawaz killed his wife Sara in their home. His body was found on a farm.
- According to family information, Sara and Shahnawaz had only been married for three months. They met online, the sources said, adding that Sara works in Dubai and only arrived in Pakistan a day ago and bought a car.
- The couple said there was a fight that night at the farm where they stayed with Shahnawaz’s mother. Sources said that Shah Nawaz hit Sara with an iron object and she passed out. Then he is said to have put her in a bathtub and turned on the water.
- A medico-legal investigation at the scene was conducted and the crime was armed others predicted that it was sent for analysis and I gave the sources and added that Shah Nawaz’s wife was the subject of the indictment and spoke to a police officer.
- According to the autopsy of Shahnawaz Amir’s murdered wife, Sara had injuries to her head, forehead, and hands. The doctor performed the autopsy on Sara’s body. The body is kept in the cold rooms of the hospitals.
- According to the police, the body will also be sent for forensic analysis. Sara’s family was also contacted in Canada. Police say they will be recording the FIR at the family’s request.
- Speaking to the media at Chak Shehzad Farm House, senior reporter Ayaz Amir said he hoped that such an incident would not happen to anyone and that no one would have to endure this trauma.
- Ayaz Amir was asked if his son was drunk when he killed his wife. Ayaz Amir then said that he could not say anything about it. It’s a question of law.
Recent Hearing of Sarah Inam Murder Case
A district and hearing court in Islamabad on Tuesday released journalist Ayaz Amir from the murder case of his Canadian daughter-in-law Sarah Inam.
The court concluded that there was no evidence against Ayaz in the police newspaper when it announced its decision on the police’s request to extend the journalist’s preventive detention by a further five days.
The application was made when Ayaz’s preventive detention, which was initially extended by one day on Monday (yesterday), had expired.
He was arrested on Saturday night for his alleged involvement in the murder, a day after his son Shahnawaz Amir was arrested on charges of killing his wife on a farm in Islamabad’s Shahzad Town, where the latter lived with his mother.